1. Cozy Best Ever Big Sister Design for T-Shirts
spickandspan rising parvenu modern born
2. Popular American Baby Design for Framed-Art
baby infant babe kids july
3. Delightful Baby Dust Design for Framed-Art
junk rubble detritus debris kids
4. Baby Elf Design for Pillows
christmas christmastide christmastime baby infant
5. Most Inspiring Baby Its Cold Outside Design for T-Shirts
outside external afterschool extracurricular right
6. Babe Tribe Design for V-Necks
quote citation quotation wedding marriage
7. Brilliant Baby Safari Animals Design for T-Shirts
shaver nestlin design baby infant
8. Babe Design for Pillows
baby infant design style babe
9. Quick Baby Dust Design for Pillows
quotation funny mirthful risible humorous
10. Baby You Aint Worth The Whiskey Design for Sweatshirts
baby infant babe whiskey whisky
11. Baby Design for Planners
kids quote citation quotation hashtag
12. Great Baseball Sister Design for Stickers
quotation sports baseball sister baby
13. Interesting Baby Mama Design for Tote-Bags
quote citation quotation pregnancy maternity
14. Big Sister Design for Mugs
rising parvenu modern born calved
15. Baby Elf Design for Sweatshirts
christmastide christmastime baby infant babe
16. Baseball Sister Design for T-Shirts
sports baseball sister baby sport
17. Unusual Big Sister Design for Mugs
mature fullgrown adult grown sister
18. Beach Babe Design for Baseball-Tees
summertime beach babe baby infant
19. Baby Design for T-Shirts
quotation family class category baby
20. Baby Bunny Design for Baseball-Tees
infant babe bunny kids quote
21. Most Amazing Baseball Sister Design for Mugs
sister baby sport athletics quote
22. Simple Autumn Design for Tote-Bags
fall baby infant babe autumn
23. Easy Baby Valentine Design for V-Necks
valentine baby infant babe kids
24. Baby Design for T-Shirts
kids quote citation quotation hashtag
25. Babe Tribe Design for Cards
marriage babe baby infant tribe
The first award for parents for taking care of a child is a child’s smile.
Only a child begins to smile not from the very first days of life. Do not wait for the first time the child will smile too early.
It takes a few weeks of development for your baby’s brain before the cherished real first smile appears. So how does it all happen?
Sometimes a child’s first smile comes at the age of one week, or even on the day he or she is born. But these sleepy smiles, which appear during a very deep sleep, are not considered to be a manifestation of conscious emotions. No one knows how this happens, but the smiles are definitely spontaneous.
A child smiles when his grandmother’s fairy tales are not scientifically confirmed.
The first real smile appears at the age of 6-8 weeks. It requires a lot of effort from the baby.
First, the child recognizes the face, the voice, then connects them together and reproduces a smile. So a real smile is when a child looks at his or her mother/daughter with his or her eyes wide open and smirks.
The first smile of a child is the beginning of a real dialogue: “You smile, I smile, then you smile, and I smile back. Scientists believe that this dialogue is the basis of all social relations. A smile lays a kind of foundation for reciprocity. So mom/daughter should smile at the baby with all their strength and as often as possible. This strengthens the child’s basic social skills and teaches that the world around him is a safe and secure place.
When smiling, the child waits for a response. A mother’s smile lets her know that she sees her and recognizes her emotional state.
Human beings are prone to imitation. When a baby sees a smile, his brain not only reflects it back. In addition, positive emotions are also transmitted, which are behind the smile. The child’s first smile has a profound effect on the mother. Research proves that the kind of smile of your own child has a positive effect on the mother’s brain – a hormone of happiness is produced.
This confirms that inspired by the smile of the mother continues to have a dialogue with the baby, despite the deadly fatigue and chronic sleep deprivation. In order for a child to smile, you don’t need bright and expensive educational toys. It is enough to bring your face closer to him (at a distance of 20-30 cm) and talk to him or sing to him.