1. Aunt Squad Design for Stickers
quotation family class category aunt
2. Awesome Dad Design for Cards
awful aweinspiring dad daddy pappa
3. Best Granny Ever Design for Tote-Bags
gran grandma grandmother grannie ever
4. Great Baseball Dad Design for Framed-Art
dada papa pop men manpower
5. Best Aunt Ever Design for T-Shirts
quote citation quotation family class
6. Awesome Badass Mom Design for Cards
mom mamma momma mama mammy
7. Baseball Mom Design for Pouches
sports family class category mother
8. Baseball Mom Design for Stickers
class category mother day sport
9. Easy Be Brave Little Warrior Design for Pouches
class category brave audacious intrepid
10. Baby Design for Cards
family class category baby infant
11. Batty For Mommy Design for Tote-Bags
quote citation quotation saying expression
12. Great Basket Ball Mom Layers Design for Baseball-Tees
mamma momma mama mammy layer
13. Useful Baseball Mom Design for Mugs
mamma momma mama mammy sports
14. Baby Design for T-Shirts
infant babe kids quote citation
15. Best Aunt Ever Design for Baseball-Tees
category best advisable better aunt
16. Quick Best Mom Ever Design for Sweatshirts
eer family class category mother
17. Amazing Being A Mom Is Ruff Design for Mugs
citation quotation animals being beingness
18. Best Mom Ever Design for Stickers
day best advisable better ever
19. Baby Mine Design for Stickers
infant babe mine kids family
20. Baby Made Me Eat This Design for Pouches
class category pregnancy maternity gestation
21. Daring Best Dad Ever Design for Sweatshirts
father day quote citation quotation
22. Remarkable Best Daddy Ever Design for Sweatshirts
ever always eer best advisable
Family SVG is a social institution, the basic unit of society, characterized, in particular, by the following features:
By the voluntary nature of the marriage.
Family members are connected by a community of life;
By getting married;
The desire for birth, socialization and parenting.
The Family SVG belongs to the most important social values. According to some scientific theories, it is the form of the family that has been able to determine the general direction of evolution of macrosocial systems for many centuries.
Every member of society, in addition to his or her social status, ethnicity, property and material status, has the characteristic of marital status from birth until the end of his or her life.
At the stages of a person’s life cycle, his or her functions and status in the family gradually change. For an adult, the family is a source of satisfaction for a number of his needs and a small group of people who have diverse and complex requirements. For a child, the family is the environment in which the child’s physical, mental, emotional and intellectual development takes place.
The content of the concept of “family” is being transformed following the social and cultural change in society.
A family may also include a parent/parent or one parent with at least one child, as well as same-sex unions legalized in a number of countries.