1. I Pinch Back Design for Pouches
back posterior rearward rear backmost
2. Faith Over Fear Design for Tote-Bags
quote citation quotation faith religion
3. Awesome Designer Design for Pillows
citation quotation hashtag designer architect
4. Most Useful A Lot Can Happen In A Year Design for V-Necks
muckle spate heap pile can
5. Easy Bow Design for Pillows
design bow arc design style
6. Best Bow Design for T-Shirts
yarn narration recital bow arc
7. Great Faith Above Fear Design for Sweatshirts
preceding fear concern care quote
8. Faith Over Fear Design for Pouches
quote citation quotation easter easterly
9. Kickass Bow Design for Mugs
warranted guaranteed secured secure bow
10. Amazing Me Sarcastic Never Design for Framed-Art
mordant pungent biting satiric disrespectful
11. Christmas Design for Cards
star prima starring leading major
12. Most Surprising Bow Design for Baseball-Tees
style design bow arc design
13. California Sheriff Design for Framed-Art
leading major stellar california calif
14. Coffee Because Its Too Early For Wine Design for Baseball-Tees
chocolate umber early first archean
15. Months Years Design for Planners
year class month years days
16. Arrow Cross Design for Pillows
determined settled dictated arrow pointer
17. Great Designer Design for Pillows
hashtag designer architect citation quotation
18. Life Has No Remote Get Up And Change It Yourself Design for Mugs
living animation remote distant far
19. Easy Its The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Design for Baseball-Tees
grand fantastic marvelous extraordinary wondrous
20. Happy New Year Design for Pillows
joyous new hot spickandspan rising
In many traditions, passing under an Arc SVG of tree branches meant getting rid of diseases, hidden enemies and ghosts. In the rite of initiation, the passage through the arch meant a new birth, after the complete abandonment of the old nature, the end of a certain stage of life and the beginning of a new one (hence the tradition of the newlyweds passing under the arch).
Narrow doors with semicircular Arcs SVG and arches are typical for holy places.
In Greco-Roman symbolism represents the god of heaven Zeus (Jupiter).
In ancient Rome, the army passed through the triumphal arch after the victory over the enemy.
The inverted onions and arches, reminiscent of a garland, are symbolically close to the rope, which is a protection (amulet) from demons.
Hands raised up and curved by the arch in some dances (Provencal Farandola), retain the echo of the symbols of the arch.