1. It Wasnt Me Design for Baseball-Tees
quotation it wasnt me maine
2. Fishing Design for Pouches
bite chomp me maine fishing
3. God Gave Me You Design for Tote-Bags
spring me maine you faith
4. Stunning Kiss Me I M Irish Design for Framed-Art
buss irish island me maine
5. Excellent Are You Kitten Me Right Meow Design for Pillows
citation quotation you kitten kitty
6. Dont Talk To Me Ive Had My Coffee Design for Sweatshirts
umber me maine motivational inspiration
7. I Can And I Will Watch Me Design for Pouches
fanny posterior bottom bum hindquarters
8. Maine Design for Stickers
superpatrioticusa us america us maine
9. Amazing Kiss Me Im Wasted Design for Sweatshirts
osculation buss me maine wasted
10. Dont Make Me Drop A House On You Design for V-Necks
pearl house home household menage
11. Dont Make Me Drop A House On You Design for Mugs
make brand me maine drop
12. Every Bunny Loves Me Design for Pillows
easterly quote citation quotation saying
13. God Grand Me Design for Pouches
god immortal deity divinity amen
14. Amazing Kiss Me Lips Design for Mugs
honey dear beloved kiss osculation
15. Does This Shirt Make Me Look Engaged Design for Baseball-Tees
committed pledged quote citation quotation
16. Beautiful Coffee Gets Me Started Jesus Keeps Me Going Design for T-Shirts
chocolate umber jesus savior redeemer
17. Easy Kiss Me Design for Mugs
me maine quote citation quotation
18. Most Gorgeous Kiss Me Im Irish Design for Sweatshirts
island saint angel patrick day
19. Fabulous All The Ghouls Love Me Design for Planners
love dearest honey dear beloved
Maine SVG is a state in the northeast of the United States, part of New England. Population 1,328,188 (41st place among the US states; data 2011). The capital is Augusta, the largest city is Portland.
The original inhabitants of the state were Algonquinish-speaking Indians. The first European settlement in Maine SVG was founded by the French in 1604 on Saint-Croix. The first English settlement was established by the Plymouth Company in 1607.
In the 1620s, a number of English settlements were established along the coast of Maine, but because of the harsh climate, hardship and conflict with the natives, many of them disappeared in the following years. By the early 18th century, only half a dozen English settlements had survived in Maine.
American and British troops fought for Maine during the independence war and the Anglo-American war.
Maine was part of Massachusetts until 1820. As a result of the Missouri compromise of March 15, 1820 Maine SVG became the 23rd state of the United States.
The official nickname was “Pine State.