1. Sandy Toes And Salty Kisses Design for Pillows
tasty sandy sandlike arenaceous kiss
2. Daring Salty Hair And Sandy Toes Design for Pillows
twotoe pointytoed squaretoed twotoed pointedtoe
3. Epic Bermuda Square Design for T-Shirts
substantial beauty beaut bermuda bermudas
4. Adorable Drink In My Hand Toes In The Sand Design for T-Shirts
hand toe twotoe pointytoed squaretoed
5. Mistle Toes Design for Pouches
toe twotoe pointytoed squaretoed twotoed
6. Salty Hair And Sandy Toes Design for Cards
fuzz tomentum toe twotoe pointytoed
7. Drink In My Hand Toes In The Sand Design for Stickers
beverage hand toe twotoe pointytoed
8. Adorable Sandy Toes And Salty Kisses Design for Baseball-Tees
brackish tasty sandy sandlike arenaceous
9. Great Salty Hair And Sandy Toes Design for Baseball-Tees
tomentum toe twotoe pointytoed squaretoed
10. Quick Mistle Toes Design for Sweatshirts
citation quotation pregnancy maternity gestation
11. Mistle Toes Design for Pouches
pregnancy maternity gestation toe twotoe
12. Easy Drink In My Hand Toes In The Sand Design for Stickers
quote citation quotation summer summertime
13. Great Drink In My Hand Toes In The Sand Design for Cards
potable beverage hand toe twotoe
14. Best Drink In My Hand Toes In The Sand Design for Tote-Bags
citation quotation summer summertime drink
Rectangle – a rectangle with all angles straight (equal to 90 degrees).
In Euclidean geometry it is enough that at least three of its corners were straight, then the fourth corner by virtue of the theorem about the sum of corners of a polygon will also be equal to 90°. In non-Euclidean geometry where the sum of corners of a quadrangle is not equal 360°, rectangles do not exist.
Square SVG Properties
A rectangle is a parallelogram – its opposite sides are parallel in pairs.
The sides of the rectangle are its heights.
The Square SVG of the rectangle is equal to the sum of squares of its two adjacent sides (according to Pythagoras’ theorem).
Near any rectangle it is possible to describe a circle, and the diagonal of a rectangle is equal to diameter of the described circle (the radius is equal to half a diagonal).
Square SVG and sides
The length of a rectangle is the length of a longer pair of sides, and the width is the length of a shorter pair of sides.
The size of the area of a rectangle is equal to the product of the width of the rectangle on its length.
The perimeter of a rectangle is equal to the doubled sum of its width and length.
Diagonals of the rectangle
The diagonal lengths of the rectangle are equal.
The diagonals of the rectangle are divided by the intersection point in half.
The length of the diagonal of the rectangle is calculated by the theorem of Pythagoras and is equal to the square root of the sum of squares of length and width.